We're looking for an all rounder to join our team. Closing date: 5pm, Monday 13 May. Job description below.
All-rounder needed for a rapidly expanding sustainable company
We are a small, growing and planet-conscious business that tries to be ethical in everything we do.
We need an all-rounder who will take the lead on interacting with our customers, office administration and liaising with our stockists and suppliers.
As part of a small, expanding team you’ll need to be flexible - things change here from hour to hour! There are likely to be options for expanding the role in the not-too-distant future.
Key parts of the role include:
- Answering queries from customers and stockists via email and social media sites
- Resolving customer issues
- Managing stock levels
- Packing and sending customer orders and receive incoming stock
- Proactively contacting customers for feedback
- Day to day office administration
- Liaising with stockists and suppliers
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- Customer-focused - We have fantastic relationships with our customers and stockists and we genuinely care about them. Ideally you’ll have experience in customer service; but the ability to go above and beyond is essential.
- Able to work on your own - We’ll provide full training and on-going support, but once you’ve settled in you will need to be able to work on your own initiative.
- Adaptable - This is a fun, fast-moving business.
- Computer savvy.
- Committed and organised - we want someone who relishes the challenge whilst keeping on top of a fast-changing workload.
We work with parents of little ones, so the ability to understand our parents’ needs would be an advantage. To get the most from this role, you will need to be planet conscious and ethically minded.
We are more concerned with skills and attitude than with specific qualifications or employment history. This could be an exciting position to grow and develop the role in the future. We ask you to be flexible, and in return we will always do our best to be as flexible and accommodating as possible - we believe in work-life balance.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, 13 May 2019.