If you read this blog, you'll have read about the story behind The Ten Collection. The last 10 years have not been without their ups and downs. I learn from each and every twist and turn in this journey I set myself on all those years ago.
The Ten Collection had, would you believe it, 10 nappy prints that I had put a lot of thought into. Pulling the snippets of my past into the tale that you see today. New designs don’t generally happen that quickly, tweaks and adjustments have to be made and sometimes things don’t always go according to plan.
I had my story complete, the nappies designed, lovingly made and ready to adorn your little ones and then we realised that maybe, just maybe, one of the prints might not be quite right and ready to join our collection of prints. That’s why you only see 9 nappies today in our new collection.
Well, here we are stood at the bottom of another great big mountain…and I need your assistance to help me climb it, I can’t do this alone so here is the bit where you come in…
The tenth nappy in The Ten Collection is a nappy that will be designed and named by one of our fans. I know lots of you have amazing prints in your head. I know this because you’ve been telling me your design ideas for years and asking me to add them to our collections. So here is your chance, download the entry form here to be in with a chance of designing the tenth nappy in The Ten Collection.
Over to you…
- You do not have to purchase a Baba+Boo nappy to be in with a chance of winning the design competition
- Please do not use any copyright images
- There is no limit on how many designs you wish to submit
- Content should be appropriate for public use
- Avoid personalised images/text
- By submitting your entry, you authorise Baba+Boo to use the image throughout our website indefinitely. The winning entry will be credited to the designer.
- Closing date for entries is 30th November with the winning entry to be announced early in 2020